This is the blog of Kat and Steve Turner. On 24th April 2012 we flew one way to Christchurch, New Zealand, to begin our 2 year journey home to London on Hooch, our trusty tandem. We are now safely home, but you can read about how we made it through the back roads of the world; finding challenge, intrigue, generosity and beauty around every corner of this amazing planet.
– Find out a bit more about us.
– Follow our ups and downs on our blog, from a his and her perspective.
– See our planned route and where we actually end up going (navigation is one of our weaker points)
– keep up-to-date through Facebook
– A charity we think really makes a difference
– Get in touch. Keep in touch. Advice, support, sponsorship – it’s all welcome! Please contact us.